Affordable Housing Expertise You Can Count On!
Seasoned leadership and a deep understanding of how legislation, tax implications and financing impact the development and operation of affordable housing are required to navigate the road to success. The Rocky Mountain Communities team of Mark Shulman, Dick Taft, and Tracy Gargaro provide proven expertise and integrity to help you solve these complicated issues.
Put Our Expertise to Work for You and Your Affordable Housing Projects
Affordable Housing Development and Acquisition
Our specialized knowledge and network of valuable, relevant relationships allow us to be of service to you in the advancement of your goals. Whether you’re a developer looking for assistance or an investor seeking to sell or develop property for affordable housing, the RMC Team is your partner.
As a continuation of our mission to increase affordable housing for Colorado residents, we’re actively seeking development and acquisition joint venture/partnership relationships.
Affordable Housing Property Management
We’re ready to help you manage your affordable housing developments. Our expertise includes:
- Experience and capability gained from 30+ years managing affordable communities throughout Colorado
- Excellent working relationships with HUD, CHFA and local Housing Authorities and other non- profit housing providers
- LIHTC and subsidy program expertise, successful REAC preparation and inspections
- Strong fiscal property controls and performance reporting
- Proven on-site staff training and hands on support
- Local market expertise
- Flexible management programs can be tailored to meet any housing owners needs
We’re ready to be of service. Please contact Mark Shulman today at (720) 305-9805 or send an e-mail.