RESIDENT Services Descriptions
We know the combination of safe, affordable housing and resident-driven programs and resources is key to the advancement and lifelong success of our residents. Whatever their dreams and goals, residents of all ages beneﬁt from the services provided by us, our community partners and volunteers.
Our Resident Services is what sets us apart!
We work with community partners to provide programs and services onsite that address the social determinants of health because we believe that everyone should have access to a quality home that is promotes health, wellness and economic opportunities.
Our Resident Services range from education to health and wellness programs to community-building activities. All programs and services are provided free of charge and on-site for all residents. Adult and whole-family programs include the following, among others:
CURRENT RMC RESIDENT SERVICES:
- Mobile dental clinics
- Technology learning classes
- Onsite food pantries and food box deliveries
- Resident councils
- Free tablet and laptop program
- Fitness classes
- Healthy cooking classes
- Senior programs
- Youth programs like Tai Chi for Peace, lyrical expression, mentorship programs and arts & crafts
- Community cohesion events like workshops to support job readiness skills, holiday markets and civic engagement