RESIDENT Services Descriptions
At Rocky Mountain Communities, we know the combination of safe, affordable housing and resident-driven programs and resources is key to the advancement and lifelong success of our residents. Whatever their dreams and goals, residents of all ages beneﬁt from the services provided by RMC, our community partners and volunteers.
Our Resident Services focuses on three program areas: youth, seniors, and community and families. The goal of these programs is to expand our residents’ educational opportunities, increase economic security, provide access to health and wellness resources, and build a sense of community. Combined, these programs support our residents on the path to sustainable self-sufﬁciency, leading to lifelong success.
CURRENT RMC RESIDENT SERVICES:
- After-school homework help for grades 1 through high school
- Summer enrichment program for grades 1 through 5
- Early literacy preschool program for ages 2 1/2-5
- Senior socials – movie nights, game nights
- Guest speakers on health and aging topics
Community and Families:
- Food pantry
- Community garden
- Resource help – resumes, job applications, etc.
- Resources such as rental assistance, toys for the holidays, backpacks for youth, etc.